Regarding Content Resolution/Loading Speed/Error
Most Common Inquiries and Solutions
Loading pages takes a long time.
- Please use a high-speed network such as a Wi-Fi connection. Although we have taken measures like using a large amount of cache in the system, a certain amount of connection speed is required to deliver large resolution images to maintain image quality.
The images are not loading properly.
- The page data may be corrupted. Please clear your browser’s cache and reload the page.
I get an error when I try to access the page.
- Certain connection environments have been reported to return errors. Please change your environment such as by changing your internet connection, your browser, etc. Once you have changed your environment, please try accessing the page again.
If your issue is still not resolved, please contact us using the form below.
- Please provide as many details as possible.
- We may take some time to respond to the inquiry depending on the circumstances. We therefore request that all submissions are thorough and complete.
- Generally, we aim to respond to inquiries within 5 business days* of their submission.
- We cannot respond to opinions and requests, however we appreciate the input and will take it into consideration in the future
*excludes Saturdays, Sundays, and Japanese bank holidays