Most Common Inquiries and Solutions
I can’t use my credit/debit card to subscribe.
- Please use a different credit/debit card to subscribe.
- The debit/credit most common causes of this issue are as follows:
- The debit/credit card is not permitted to make international payments.
- The debit/credit card is not permitted to make recurring payments.
- The credit score is too low.
- The debit card does not have a sufficient balance.
* The management team, Stripe, and PayPal are unable to identify the cause of the problem in any case. Please contact the card issuer directly to confirm the cause and solution.
I subscribed by accident. Please cancel my subscription and give me a refund.
- Please cancel your subscription from your Dashboard. In principle, we do not cancel subscriptions on behalf of users to avoid fraudulent requests.
- As stated in the Service Disclaimer, we do not provide refunds. Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you sign up.
I subscribed but my account still says that I am not subscribed.
- If you used PayPal, please allow for a maximum of 30 minutes for the payment to go through. If your account still hasn’t updated even after 30 minutes, please contact us.
- If you have multiple accounts, you may have subscribed using a different account. Please double check which account you used to subscribe.
I want to change my subscription plan or method.
- To change your subscription plan or method, you must first cancel your current plan. After your subscription period expires, please re-subscribe using your preferred plan or method.
I keep being billed even after cancelling my subscription.
- Please make sure you have successfully cancelled your subscription. You should see the message “Success – You have successfully canceled your subscription” confirming the successful cancellation of your subscription.
- If you cancel your subscription after it has been billed, you will not be refunded for the previous billing period as stated in the Service Disclaimer. If you wish to cancel your subscription, please consider the timing of the recurring billing and allow some time for the cancellation process.
- If you have multiple accounts, you may have cancelled your subscription using a different account. Please double check which account you used to cancel your subscription.
My Gift Code is not working.
- Please make sure that you have successfully redeemed the Gift Code.
- After redeeming the Gift Code, you must click/tap “Use” beside the Gift Code to access the Library.
I was billed but I don’t remember subscribing; someone else is using my information to subscribe.
- Please check to see if any of your family/friends/roommates/etc. used your information to subscribe. If they have not, please contact Stripe or PayPal for assistance. As stated in our Terms of Service, it is your responsibility to maintain the security of your account. We will take action accordingly.
- If you have signed up for a subscription, you will be automatically billed everytime your subscription renews until you cancel your subscription, as stated in our Terms of Service. If you would like to stop the billings, please follow the procedure to cancel your subscription.
If your issue is still not resolved, please contact us using the form below.
- Please provide as many details as possible.
- We may take some time to respond to the inquiry depending on the circumstances. We therefore request that all submissions are thorough and complete.
- Generally, we aim to respond to inquiries within 5 business days* of their submission.
- We cannot respond to opinions and requests, however we appreciate the input and will take it into consideration in the future
*excludes Saturdays, Sundays, and Japanese bank holidays