Regarding Signing Up/Signing In
Most Common Inquiries and Solutions
I haven’t received the confirmation email after signing up.
- The confirmation email may have been sent to your spam/junk folder. Please check your spam/junk folder.
- In the case of Yahoo!, Hotmail, Live, and AOL email addresses, there have been reports of our confirmation email being automatically discarded by the mail servers. Please use another email service such as Gmail. We apologize for the inconvenience.
I’m having trouble signing in.
- Please ensure you are using the right email and/or password. You can reset your password if you have forgotten it.
- If you have multiple accounts, please ensure you are using the right email/password combination.
- Please try signing in with your Google or Facebook account.
- You may have deleted your account. Please check and sign up using a new email address.
I can’t reset my password.
- You may have used your Google or Facebook account to sign up. Please try signing in with your Google or Facebook account.
If your issue is still not resolved, please contact us using the form below.
- Please provide as many details as possible.
- We may take some time to respond to the inquiry depending on the circumstances. We therefore request that all submissions are thorough and complete.
- Generally, we aim to respond to inquiries within 5 business days* of their submission.
- We cannot respond to opinions and requests, however we appreciate the input and will take it into consideration in the future
*excludes Saturdays, Sundays, and Japanese bank holidays